“Very good food and not too expensive”
Review of La Baia

La Baia
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Cochem
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Durham, North Carolina
“Very good food and not too expensive”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We ate lunch here (salad, pizza and one entree), and everything was tasty and moderately priced. The service was a bit slow, but we were on vacation, sitting on their lovely 2nd floor al fresco terrace, so we really did not mind.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank redclay2

Kincardine, Canada
“Excellent Pizza!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We found this place on our last night in Cochem and absolutely loved it! it's a great location and the pizza's my husband and I got were great. There were a lot of people around us that got pasta and it looked really good as well.

• Visited September 2012
Montacute, United Kingdom
“Very nice italian restaurant close to the river”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for the night with our little powerboat at the harbour of cochem. We saw alot of traditional wine pubs which were also very nice but this night we decided to go for some italian food. We can recommend this place for its good food, nice location and friendly service.

Santiago, Chile
“Good spaghettis”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

A very tastefull dish. One of the best I have had.

Visited May 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“Cheap, filling & fast”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I chose this restaurant based upon tripadvisor reviews and the fact I was craving food other than heavy German. I chose the papparadelli with salmon, shrimp & mushrooms in a tomato cream sauce. The sauce and noodles were quite good. I could find only flecks of salmon & 4 small shrimp. No salad came with the pasta. Unfortunately, my waiter was without any personality and only concerned with getting diners in and out as quickly as possible. The view was lovely though. I spent E14.40 for the pasta & one small beer.

• Visited July 2012