This hotel has all the facilities you could wish for, the luxurious public rooms with elegant furnishings and quiet places, large buffet breakfast and spotlessly clean everywhere. All of the Staff were so friendly and helpful towards us. Probably the best of the many hotels we have stayed at over the years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run 4-star-superior hotel Keßler-Meyer is known as Moselromantik-Hotel and offers besides fantastic packages for you and your partner weekends and holidays full of culture and culinary. Many of the Keßler-Meyer's rooms offer impressive views of the Moselle river, the typical vineyards and nearby Cochem. You can also book rooms with south-facing balconies or in our guest house, which is connected by a small garden with the main house. It is our aim to make you a perfect holiday and to let you get away from everyday life with our high-quality service. With broody, charm and bowler, or rather loaded with bicycles, dogs and suitcases, you should visit this region in Rhineland-Palatinate once and be enchanted by its culture and regional cuisine. We, the Keßler-Meyer family, look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moselromantik Hotel Kessler-Meyer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moselromantik Hotel Kessler Meyer
- Moselromantik Hotel Cochem