“Sorry - Definite No Go”

Restaurant Corazon
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Sankt Goar
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I picked this pizzeria due to the ranking on trip Advisor. Sorry guys, but I have to say the place was pretty awful. Looks like the place has not been renovated since the 70s. the bathroom facilites were filthy with a very strong odor of urine. I sent my 7 year old in to wash his hands - he came back stating there was no soap. Indeed, nothing. I had to go into the female bathroom and get the disposable soap dispenser bottle. paper towels? No, just a kitchenroll. Food: I ordered a garlic bread, which according to the german text was homemade garlicbutter on a fresh crusty baked slice of bread. Hmmmmm. Pure industrial. Sorry folks. My son ordered lasagna, which was large hot and swimming in oil. My pizza was pretty much on the same level. Disturbing was that one female kept on coming out of the kitchen, stuffing pizza in her mouth and wiping her hands off on her blouse. Fail.

1  Thank shovi

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The pizzas we had at Pizzeria Corazon were freshly made and very tasty. The service was good, with our waitress suggesting we buy the litre wine bottle as it was slightly cheaper than the 750ml bottle!!!! The pizzas were a great size and fantastic value for money!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

After reading the restaurant reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to head here as it was Ranked No1.

Now I am a schnitzel lover and the schnitzel I was served here wasn't great, I was very disappointed. I saw other people eating pizza and that looked good so I probably should of gone for that.

Excellent service, wine was delicious and the price was reasonable, it just for me didn't live up to the reviews on here.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food was great. We had the best Schnitzel ever! Our daughter-in-law is a veg and she had a great 4 cheese pizza. We went back again because it was so good.
Make sure to try the local wines. We enjoyed the red and the white.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This place is right on the main street. It is a good size. The prices are sooo cheap! The food is really good and the staff spoke English well.