Atop the hill overlooking the Rhine River Valley, the location is stunning. It's a 20-euro cab ride into Boppard, so not ideal if you're doing a lot of back-and-forth travel. For a spa escape, the location would be great. The facilities are incredible.
Downside: We made a reservation for the on-site restaurant and it took us 30 minutes to even get a menu. The poor restaurant service continued throughout our meal, and when we complained all we were told was that they had an off-night. No apologies or ways of improving over the rest of our two-night stay.
The rooms lack air conditioning but are spacious, the spa is wonderful, but the people don't quite live up to the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The former monastery from the 12th century, Jakobsberg Hotel- & Golfresort, offers its guests friendly, fully equipped rooms and suites. The Restaurant Waidblick invites to enjoy regional dishes, game specialities and local wines. The SIlencium Spa offers a wide variety of saunas, showers and treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jakobsberg Hotel- & Golfresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jakobsberg Hotel- & Golfresort Hotel Boppard
- Jakobsberg Hotel- And Golfresort