Nice Hotel just miles away from anywhere and when you are there you are there for the night. Reception staff pleasant and allowed us to park the motorcycles in the Courtyard which was appreciated. Rooms basic, but perfectly adequate with a mini bar if that is your thing The folding shower screen unforyunately allowed water to cover the bathroom floor although some rooms had curtains and this didnt happen . Had a meal in the restuarant the first night. German only menu , quite expensive and small portions and staff a litle alloof. If you are hungry go to the Pavillion bar for 1/3 price but they are bar meals, which might not be to everyones taste. Breakfasts very good , a combintion of buffet and table service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The former monastery from the 12th century, Jakobsberg Hotel- & Golfresort, offers its guests friendly, fully equipped rooms and suites. The Restaurant Waidblick invites to enjoy regional dishes, game specialities and local wines. The SIlencium Spa offers a wide variety of saunas, showers and treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jakobsberg Hotel- & Golfresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jakobsberg Hotel- & Golfresort Hotel Boppard
- Jakobsberg Hotel- And Golfresort