See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stopover on way back to UK. Finding the hotel carpark in a shopping centre carpark was a bit tricky but perserve and u will find it. However getting the hotel staff to open the gate to the car park is a joke. We waited 10min constantly pressing the bell without answer. Annoyed with waiting I had to walk out of car park for a phone signal to call the hotel.to let us in. We were met with a very nice welcome and the gentleman explained all info required.
Our room on the fourth floor was very spacious for a family room and was.excllent for an overnight stay.
The bathroom was extremely small and only had a small shower unit which in my mind for a family room was very poor.
this hotel was convenient located in the heart of the city which is a plus point to find a restaurant which there is a choice of 15 in the area. My only concern with this hotel was how hot it was in our room we have a thermometer to look after the kids it recorded 28 degrees in the room which was unbearable to sleep at night with no air conditioning when I asked the gentleman in the morning he said it was just we were on the 4th floor and air Rises which to me was a laughable reason.
The one good thing was in the morning the breakfast for €9 per adult was very good the staff there were excellent the food was Fresh the rolls were beautiful and they kept replacing anything that round out so that was a good point.
Overall this is a decent hotel for a one night stay but the question as I always end my reviews is all would i go back there again and the answer this time is no.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Nice, clean hotel. Very friendly, helpful staff. Great selection of restaurants and cafes withing walking distance. breakfast was very good, wide selection and very fresh. On site, secure parking is a serious plus when you have a car full of luggage that you don't want to unload. Although, beware car parking garage has a low ceiling, do not attempt if you have a roof box an a higher than average car.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the rear, rooms facing the square can be noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank AndreaH400
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to visit Koln and found Montana Hotel on booking.com
Very nice, clean hotel. The hotel is in a cute village outside Koln. About 20 mins to get there by train. About 15 mins from the airport by train as well.
Jens was working Sunday morning was awesome. Very friendly manager. He gave us good information about the city and just a friendly guy.
Definitely recommend this hotel! Thanks Jens!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank atiq020
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Stayed here for two nights recently and it was perfect for my needs. A good size room and bathroom with a plentiful supply of towels. Located in the heart of the shopping area and a very short walk from the railway station. Breakfast was very good with lots of cold meats and cheeses as well as eggs and a variety of breads. You were able to help yourself to coffee throughout the day too.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Helen C
Reviewed January 2, 2015

The hotel is very well located in the centre of town and very close to the train station for Cologne and Bonn. The breakfast buffet was well furnished and the times were generous (from 7.00 to 10.00). The room was big and clean.
Only comment is that it's a pity no channels in English (or the Tv could not be set for original language programmes) and WI-FI was not included.
We would return