...that is where it ends! During a recent stay at the Seigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg, we found ourselves in stunning surroundings. The location is superb, weather was good and the hotel itself has a lot going for it, we had a lovely room with a view, no complains so far. However, it all has a tired feel to it, something which seems to have gotten to the staff as well. Slow and disinterested service in the restaurant and lack of attention to detail at the breakfast buffet with empty trays, lousy coffee and cold food as a result. Not 5 star level, I am afraid. I would happily give almost 5 stars for the setting and scenery but for the room 4 and service and staff only 3... Next time we come to Bonn, we will view Petersberg from the valley and stay closer to the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its history as the guest house of the Federal Republic of Germany the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg nowadays still welcomes guests by classical elegance and comfort on the highest standard, as well as the legendary view over the idyllic Rhine valley. In the middle of Germany's oldest nature reserve you may take a deep breath of the clear, fresh air and calm down from any daily stress. The magnificent architecture of the hotel's exterior is reflected in the exclusive elegance of its interior. The thoughtfully chosen furnishings and hand-picked details lend a unique atmosphere to every one of our 99 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg königswinter