“One night with a great sleep”

Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Neu-Isenburg
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I was satisfied with the hotel. It is about 15-20min from the airport by taxi (about 20-25EUR).
Not that far from the city center.
The rooms are nice and the staff is very helpful.
I had a great breakfast there. Some local food - wurst - vegetables, sweets, meat of your choice.
The wifi is not free of charge and this is the only point I could list as negative.
I was very satisfied..it is a nice hotel to go.
The room was so quite that I had a great sleep that night.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear GyFlo,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay at our Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg.
It has been a pleasure to read your fantastic comment.
It would be a delight to welcome you back at our hotel in the near future.
Kindly Regards.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed for One Night, Good Hotel at Great Value. Typical Good Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. Value for Money specially when you have flight Next Day. Breakfast was Fabulous. Location is very Good,Pampered by Nature & Greenery.
Had a good Sleep & Refreshing Morning.
Also they have regular Shuttle service to Frankfurt Airport as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales represantative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Arun1601,
thank you very much for choosing the Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg and for taking the time to write a feedback.
Your feedback has gratefully been received.
It has been a pleasure to read your fantastic review and I already have forwarded your great comment to the entire team.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kindly regards

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. After my first stay I've been back several times and I alway book early to be sure I get this hotel. The rooms are great and service is excellent. The location is nice and quiet and safe. There is parking garage and also plenty of free parking outside. The breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Redcaad,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg on Tripadvisor. Your great comment has been received.
We were very glad to read your compliments regarding our location and services.
We are very pride that you are so satisfied with our hotel and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Kindly regards

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed Nov 18, 2013 as I had a flight the next morning. I don't know what all the fuss is about it not being an Airport Hotel. Their web site tells you it's a short drive to the airport and that it's in a business district. Both are correct and the time to the airport was about 10mins. My daughter dropped me off at the McDonalds which is about 2/3 blks away and after I ate I walked to the hotel. I was a nice, short walk down a well lit street. I was about 5:30/6p so lots of people were leaving all the office buildings and many were standing waiting for the bus. I am a woman who travels alone and I felt safe both on the street and at the hotel. Had a drink and used my laptop at the bar before heading up to my room for the night. Nice surprise for me when I forgot to put on my slippers...heated bathroom floor. The staff were all courteous and on check in two people were checking in a group of about 10 people. One employee still took the time to acknowledge me and assure that I would be next. My room was small, but I was alone so that did not bother me. They do have suites which does allow for more room with a sitting area. Overall, it's a good hotel: clean rooms, clean hotel, hotel prices on food and drink, average room rate and up front on fee for shuttle. My one complaint would be on the internet: free to elite members and public areas, but as a business area hotel I feel it should be free in the rooms as well. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank lafflops
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Mrs lafflops,
thank you very much for your review. All coments are important for us. Becaus of them we are able to work on our services and facilities.
We work on our internet, that we can offer it all our clients for free. It will be need a little bit more time.
We look forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Kindly Regards

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel at the end of our European trip for one night. Our expectation was that this hotel had a shuttle bus that did a pick up from the airport and drop off on the hour. After waiting for over and hour and a half we decided to hire a taxi to get there (at a cost of nearly 30 euro). Just was well we did, because when we read the info at the hotel it stated the shuttle bus did not run between 2pm and 4pm!!! Hotel is too far from airport for a stop-over. No complaints about service although was surprised that our breakfast was not included - at 17 euros per person, thought it was a bit rich, considering all other Holiday Inn hotels we have stayed in have breakfast included. Rooms typical of this hotel chain, nothing outstanding, but clean and quiet.
Bonus was the hotel restaurant. In a word - SUPERB!!!!! Very enjoyable experience and a nice way to end our trip. We were the only people in the restaurant, which would cater for maybe 150 patrons or more. The bar catered for small meals, and it was full of people when we left the restaurant. Would we go back - probably not.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Assistant Reservations Manager at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear adie29,

thank you very much for the time that you have taken to share your experience and feedback with us.
We are very sorry that your experience regarding our shuttle and our breakfast did not meet your expectations.
Thank you very much for the great feedback regarding our restaurant. It is a pleasure to hear, that it was a very enjoyable experience for you.
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

With kind regards
Kathrin Weber

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is not very close to the airport! The decor and lifts have a 70s feel to them, and the rooms are small. Probably the worst Holiday Inn I've stayed at. There are much better options closer to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick F
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Internet does not work, TV only does sometimes, tired rooms badly in need of refurbishment - all these can be tolerated but the rude front office staff was just too much!

Pro's: shuttle service to and from airport, good breakfast
Cons: everything else

Room Tip: Other hotels nearby, try them
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Assistant Reservation Manager at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Shyam R,
we really appreciate your comments regarding your stay.

We are very sorry that you had so much inconvenience during your stay in our hotel and we want to express our sincere apologies for that.
We really hope that you give us the oppurtinity to restore your confidence in our hotel and would be very happy to welcome you again at our Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg.

Best regards

Kathrin Weber
Assistant Reservation Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neu-Isenburg
Best Western Hotel Frankfurt Airport Neu-Isenburg
Hotel Wessinger
Hotel Wessinger
#3 of 11 in Neu-Isenburg
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg? Share your experiences!