All reviews train station clean rooms room was large would stay here again double windows business hotel hotel located street noise a great stay delicious breakfast lobby frankfurt wifi german toiletries visitors comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

This is our go-to hotel in the area and everyone is very accommodating!

Rooms are nice and well maintained.

Location is perfect. You just go down to the metro and bus station.
It gets noisy though if there are drunk or loud people walking about.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one Saturday night as had visiting family. Its very central to bars and restaurants in Bad Soden. It's also right by the train station for anyone travellling. The room was fine for myself alone but would also be ok for a couple for a night or 2. Very good value. Breakfast was standard, nothing special. Balcony is a bit of a waste though as no table or chairs on it. Shame as the weather was lovely. Yes. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2018

We were staying at Hotel Concorde for 3 nights in May not knowing what to expect. Everything exceeded our expectations. The room was large, nicely furnished and very clean. Our room was facing the parking lot and it was very quiet at night and during the day. The breakfast was a highlight, with delicious" Bircher Muesli", good "Broetchen", a good selection of granolas, fresh cut fruits, etc. The front desk and staff are very friendly and even gave our friends who picked us up some treats for the children. The location is excellent with the S-Bahn just steps away. We used to stay in Frankfurt but this is an excellent alternative. The only negative aspect was the slow internet in our room. We hope we can come back!

Room tip: Our room was facing the parking lot - it was very quiet.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Irene M, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Concorde, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
we are grateful to hear your great feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a lovely stay in our Hotel. We hope to see you soon again.
best regards
Irene Marx

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a very good deal. Hotel quality is really, really good for the price. Nice, large fresh room, good and cheap breakfast, and close to restaurants and the train platform. However, it was on the noisy side. The windows did not insulate the street noise from people enough. It was ok, but could be better.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Irene M, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Concorde, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for your honest opinion. We are doing our best to raise our standard.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I had the pleasure to stay 3 nights at the Hotel Concorde for a business meeting in March 2018.

I strongly recommend this hotel because of several assets and services. First of all, the lobby, the elevator, the hallway and the rooms were very clean and in an impeccable state.

Though I arrived at 3 o'clock at night, the manager of the hotel was very helpful and even provided me with the unique password for the WIFI login. So I do not second the comment of one the visitors that the hotel does not have WIFI (and hence the hotel was rated as very poor by this writer).

The linnen was very clean and changed every day. There was a large screen television in the room, and my room (324) was very quiet though it was at the streetside: I have never seen a hotel before with literally double windows in order to isolate from noise, cold and heat. I did not have to use it, but there is also airco in the room.

The bathroom was as a clean as a top tier laboratory and the taps and bathroom equipment were from top German bathroom equipment vendors Gröhe and Ideal Standard.

Breakfast starts at 6.30 till 10.30 and the buffet (next to the hotel entrance and lobby) was very comprehensive : cold and hot dishes, all sorts of bread, fruit, etc. Much more than what you would expect from a 3 star hotel as they are mentioned on some websites.

There is a garage for some 25-30 cars and the hotel is really close to the S-bahn that connects you to business centers throughout Frankfurt and the city centre of Frankfurt.

The staff was always very friendly and helpful.
I am decided: when I go to Frankfurt, this will be the hotel I will book next time!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Irene M, stellvertretende Direktorin at Hotel Concorde, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay in our house and we hope to see you soon again.
Friendly regards Irene Marx