See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2017

I stayed there for 12 days. The room was very clean, the housekeeping services good. Because it was a humid spell of weather, the room was extremely hot and the window only opened a crack but I asked for an extra fan and that helped solve the problem. I only had breakfast there one day but from what I experienced, it was very nice.
The front desk people were very nice and helpful.
The hotel is situated near a very beautiful park and also close to town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a window that open wide.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Elise S
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We were pleased to find ourselves next to the nicely landscaped Kurpark across the street, just an agreeable 15 minutes walk from the town center. The first night we spent in a room, where we found the double bed not quite wide enough. There also was an irritating humming sound that hotel management could not get rid of. On request we moved on the same floor to a room that was larger, had a wider bed, a mini bar and an espresso maker.
Breakfast was included in the rate. On our request, staff found us in the kitchen some plain oat flakes in addition to the sweetened granola provided on the buffet. Breakfast offered a rich variety of food, including home-made items. Fried eggs can be ordered fresh.
The restaurant had light tasty vegan options for lunch. I liked my quinoa-vegetable-tofu dish while my wife enjoyed a colorful summer salad. Parking on-site was free, WLAN was free with excellent performance and stability.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jschmidtx
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Was a nice hotel, nice location and the room was very nice. the lack of any english speaking tv channels made for a challenge watching the news. The room was clean, and everything functioned as it should. The internet speed was excellent for light surfing and watching netflix.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Lodur
Reviewed October 2, 2016

The room was big and quiet despite facing the road on the second floor. Wide selection for breakfast buffet that seemed to be more frequented by business travelers since we were the only ones there towards the end of the serving period. Free parking and easy walking distance to the main part of this village that wasn’t damaged during WWII. Who knew that Elvis did his military service there in the late 50s. There's a memorial in the park nearby where he lived.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank redroverma
Reviewed June 5, 2016

I needed a place to stay when visiting some of my friends in Bad Nauheim. My fiend suggested the Best Western because it was clos to his flat and a good price. Upon my arrival, the front desk found a good room on the third floor (second floor in German floors) and it was really nice and clean. The hotel offered a free bottle of water and was very accommodating. The breakfast was good and the dining room was very spacious. The only drawback was there was no air conditioning and no fan to circulate the air in the room.

Room Tip: Try to get a fan if it is the summer months, back of the hotel is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends