“Very family friendly”

Schlossbrauhaus Schwangau
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Schwangau
Cuisines: German, Bar, European, Central European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Schlossbrauhaus is situated close to the castle Neuschwanstein in Schwangau. The atmosphere of the restaurant is a mix between classic bavarian and modern design. The kitchen is typical regional and suits very good to the home made beers. An ideal place for families with children as an indoor playing ground, an micro bowling area, a miniature golf and an outdoor playground are available. The Schlossbrauhaus also has a nightlife. The 1516 bar lounge is a very good alternative for cocktails, dance and late evenings. Come an visit the new Schlossbrauhaus in Schwangau.
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Very family friendly”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The first week of our holiday was very wet and we visited this brewery several times. They have a free childrens play area in the basement which is great. My three year old son loved it. He kept asking if we could go back to the pub.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“The best in Bavaria”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Found on TA and went just because it was like 200 meters from my hotel, I honestly think this brewery was the best place I've eaten during all my trip in Bavaria.
The beer is excellent (like super duper excellent), the food is very tasty, the personnel kind, nice and always with a big smile. I went back twice and at the last time I even bought a bunch of their awesome beer to take home with me.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Gildor1503
“Good food and service”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We read the reviews and decided to try it and were very glad we did. I had the vegetarian dish that was wonderful. We got there early on Sunday evening and it filled up fast. Waiter was funny and very helpful... spoke wonderful English too.

Stollhof, Austria
“great local brewery”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Liked everything, good value for money, excellent beer and pork knuckle, a bi tricky to find though. However once inside, you would not want to leave

Visited December 2012
Donaueschingen, Germany
“Gut und gunstig”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We´ve been visiting Garmish and while heading back to the hotel we grabbed something to eat.
I´m a beer lover and I always try tipical food.
I was not disappointed, neither by the food nor by the drinks!!

Visited December 2012