“I enjoyed my stay there, its amazing”

Hotel Helmerhof Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Schwangau
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I slept over for a night, but is was really nice. Its not very close to neuschwanstein, but it worths. Our room had a nice balcony and an amazing view. We had the breakfast there and I really liked their service. We didnt take the dinner or lunch, but if I will be around SChwangau, I definitely will go back. And besides, the people were very helpful with informations and everything.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Delicious, well priced! Would almost drive across Germany just to eat there! Great environment and good kids menu too with quality food!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

All the meals were delicious. The service was excellent. The restaurant was clean and beautifully decorated.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Everybody suggested me to go here to eat dinner: well... forget it!
It's overpriced for the food quality, and the atmosphere is just ok.
We ate in better places for lunch!!! Just avoid hotel restaurants in the area, the small restaurants on the streets are way better!

2  Thank Debbie1990nau
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very typically Bavarian. Food was OK - tasty but lacking finesse. Service was good. Had a horrible bottle of dry Riesling.