“The very best Italian restaurant in Aschaffenburg”

Pizzeria Borgo Antico
Ranked #1 of 211 Restaurants in Aschaffenburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I came back again to my prefered Italian restaurant in Aschaffenburg and I can tell You that Borgo Antico is ultimately the best one for eating real Italian food.
I have not found better elsewhere, also for the reception of the boss and the quality of his service, everything is just perfect.
I owe it to him, if you visit Aschaffenburg, do not leave without going to eat at least once and you will understand what I mean, without a shadow of a doubt.
ottima degustazione a tutti !

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank A9876BLdavida

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Stopped off in Aschaffenburg for an overnight stay and wanted a evening meal! Not knowing where to eat we consulted trip-advisor and saw this recommendation. We certainly were not disappointed! The staff were friendly and spoke English. The food was excellent , there was a very good atmosphere and they had a good selection of wines. Well worth a visit!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Christabella_48
Reviewed May 19, 2016

This is a small place downtown with very nice appetisers such as focaccia and crostini as well as the traditional pizza and several daily pasta specials. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. It was quite crowded so it seems the quality is renown.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank andreasm632
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service and excellent atmosphere this is one of my favourite restaurants I have ever visited. What the decor lacks is made up by the passion of the owner and the quality of the food. The restaurant is very small but this just adds to the atmosphere of the restaurant. The food offer is small but it's fresh and executed very well. The prices are very reasonable.

I visit Aschaffenberg on business regularly and I will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank B6992GKmartinp
Reviewed January 22, 2016

Lot of efforts to stay the good adress I discoverd last year.
The food is still so Italian and quality is always present.
Thanks a lot for this good dinner I had and don't change anything.
If You like real Italian food and good service, this is the right place !

Date of visit: January 2016