“Fantastic place, amazin persons”

Gastehaus-Pension Zeranka
Ranked #2 of 41 Ruhpolding B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 6, 2012

What to say....we've been amazingly received by Anita. The room was very good and cosy. The breakfast was also very good and the people there are very nice.

A very nice place that we would like to stay longer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Gastehaus-Pension Zeranka

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The Zeranka is right on the main road into Ruhpolding but don't let that put you off. At night the road is very quiet. The rooms are very homely with lots of tiny accessories that set it apart from hotels. Car parking is good and the breakfast, although limited compared to business hotels, is well cooked, fresh and prompt. The cleanliness of the property is astounding and it shows in evey detail. Richard & Anita go to a lot of trouble to make you feel welcome and they are part of the 'Extra Card' scheme which is free to guests and just simply amazing. The card gives guests access to one cable car ride for free, one chair lift for free and the most amazing swimming centre complex you have seen. This is free for 3 hours everday and we went from 5.00 pm till 8.00 pm when we there and it was nearly deserted. It has a wave pool which is huge, a flume and an indoor pool plus an outdoor heated spa type pool with massage jets. The tourism people who thought this up need to be congratulated. It really is that amazing. Ruhpolding is picture postcard stuff so be prepared to be amazed. We will be going again but for longer this time. We ate at Janos on the recommendation of Richard as their chef had the flu. It was a great recommendation. The food was superb and the restaurant was very busy, which spoke volumes.

Room Tip: We had room 1, which is non smoking and at the back of the house. Comfortable and quiet for 2 people...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I was there in the middle of Jan.2012. I had such a wonderful time here. So comfortable and Cozy like I am at home. Most of all it was great that I had a car park and also a lot of special services from the city.

I forgot my Universal adapter in the room and just realize that after a few days passed when I was at home in Bamberg. Then I decided to call them and ask for it. Thank's god , they found it and sent it back to me without any charges.

This guesthouse is the one I would suggest you to visit!

Rio von Bamberg

Room Tip: Non-smoking room the bestest . I was there in the room number 1.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I stayed in many places from guesthouses and aparthotels to 5 star hotels, but this Guesthouse had really something special from the cleanness to the good taste arrangements of the room (much higher, than for a 3 star hotel) to the quality and functionality of the accessories. We stayed in a 4 person family apartment and the opinion was unanimous: good quality and warm accommodation. I would like to emphasize the good quality of the lingerie, blanket and bed mattress. Just for the credibility I would like to emphasize also a drawback the bath dimensions. All the mentioned above were completed by Guesthouse people’s hospitality and availability. To resume, I would say People always make the difference and I hope to comeback one day to them…

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Doina C
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We were a group of 18 mums and children who stayed over the New Year period for 6 nights. The accommodation was extremely clean with excellent facilities. We had some meals at the B & B too and breakfast was plentiful. Richard, Anita and Tyron were wonderful hosts and could not do enough for us during our stay. If you are looking to stay in the area you will not be disappointed if you stay at the Zeranka!

Room Tip: The accommodation is on a fairly busy road, so rooms at the rear are very quiet, although I had a ro...
Reviewed December 14, 2011

This is a beautiful Inn (Bead & Breakfast) on the edge of Ruhpolding. I have visited 3 separate times over the last year & a half. Richard and Anita (Proprietors) and Tyron are wonderful people and it was a pleasure visiting with them. The Inn is located convenient to many things to do and special places to go. Anita has done a wonderful job in putting together a notebook with all the interesting sights and activities for the area, with complete instructions and details. She also has numerous brochures which will lead you on many fun trips on a daily basis while you stay at Zeranka (name of Inn). Additionally they give you free passes for parking and activities (swimminf pool, cable car, ski lift etc) The breakfasts which are prepared by Anita are delicious and something to really look forward to. The Inn and all rooms are beautifully decorated and absolutely spotless in their cleaniless. I also enjoyed my numerous discussions with Richard who is well traveled and quite knowledgeable in many subjects. I would highly recomment this Bead & Breakfast to anyone> You will certainly enjoy it as have my family on three separate occasions.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful and very comfortable.
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Nice helpful owners, great looking house, fantastic apartment, extremely clean, very good breakfast, easy to find, really affordable... If you are visiting the area or just, like us, making a break in a tiring journey, Zeranka is a superb choice!

Room Tip: Apartment N°4 at the first floor,kitchen,living room,bedroom,two bathrooms and a large balcony
2  Thank Mladja78
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruhpolding
Landhotel Maiergschwendt
Wohlfuhlhotel Ortnerhof
Wohlfuhlhotel Ortnerhof
#1 of 18 in Ruhpolding
Hotel Gasthof Hoerterer der Hammerwirt

Been to Gastehaus-Pension Zeranka? Share your experiences!