“Simply fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kathi's Steakhaus

Kathi's Steakhaus
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Freising
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, European, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parma, Italy
“Simply fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

One of the best dinners in a long time! I had filet and it was wonderful. As was the dessert. I really recommend the place. Not cheap, but relaxed and chic at the same time. Service was good and I have nothing to complain about. I look forward to my next visit!

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
“Romantic evening for two with great food and wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been going to Kathi's for many years now and decided to make it the restaurant of choice for an anniversary dinner. I called to make the reservation and wanted to have a bottle of Champagne ready to go when we got there. I was not disappointed. The Champagne was brought to our table as we were being seated. Out table was also appropriate for the occasion. I had asked that we have a nice place for two. The menu is always a delight but I decided not to go with one of the specials. I chose the filet and was not disappointed. The steak was done to perfection. The wine complemented the meal and the surprise dinner was a hit. I will definitely go back again.

• Visited February 2013
Naxxar Malta
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went there for lunch. The menu was vast and lots to choose from, in fact took us a while to decide. The presentation of the food was an eye catcher and the food was beautifully cooked. The ambience was very nice and cosy. We really enjoyed our meal and will definitely go back again

• Visited March 2013
Hemhofen
“The steaks are good the service bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

The steaks are really fine but the service is bad. We had to wait several minutes to order. That is not what you expect from a restaurant.

Munich
“Good fresh food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

Very good quality steak and fresh vegitables served in this restaurant. Easy to reach location a few minutes walk from the main shopping area. Efficient service but unfriendly waitress let down an otherwise positive experience; hence only 3 out of 5. Very varied menu includes chicken, fish and a selction of other meats. Lunch menu very reasonably priced. Steak can be selected by weight and cooked to your specifications. Tasty selection of salads beautifully presented.

A second restaurant is located in Landshut where staff are much friendlier and welcoming and the menu is the same. I would rate this one 4 out of 5. The Landshut restaurant is bright and airy situated over three levels. A traditional Bavarian section, cafe bistro syle and a lower room which can accomodate large groups, meetings or functions. Both restaurants serve good quality food and are well worth a visit. I have also heard that a third restaurant will be opening in Erding in April. Booking essential at the weekend. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2011