Boutique-Hotel Alemannenhof
$149
$288
Hotel Sonneneck(Titisee-Neustadt)
$108
Brugger's Hotelpark am See(Titisee-Neustadt)
$244
Landhotel Jostalstuble(Titisee-Neustadt)
$131
Hotel Baren(Titisee-Neustadt)
$218
Action Forest Active Hotel(Titisee-Neustadt)
  • Bar/Lounge
Cafe -Pension Feldbergblick(Titisee-Neustadt)
  • Pool
Gasthaus Loeffelschmiede(Titisee-Neustadt)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe main hotelapartment blockblack forestnice hotelexceeded expectationsview of the laketitisee lakelounge chairssmall indoor poollarge roomspoke good englishbreakfast and dinnerfree of chargebalconysaunaattractionssnow
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I still think about this hotel -- after 8 years! just amazing and loved it all. My husband and I stayed a night for our 1st year anniversary (in 2004 - so ignore the when did you travel date, since it wouldn't let me go back that far haha). We didn't stay in the actual building but an offsite - which was like a 2 minute walk or drive from the actual hotel. incredible views and it was so quiet and peaceful. service was good and the food and view was excellent. we also enjoyed their swimming pool and walked all over the place outside. the cost wasn't that bad either that I remember of - and I WANT to go back there, and maybe this time stay in the actual hotel itself - although the "offsite" or whatever it was called was just as pleasant. Maybe even better for kids, as we had a garden, along with the view of the Titisee! :) So yes -- i highly recommend staying here - and making day trips around the area! :) Well worth it and excellent way to see the Black Forest!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AllAmericanGrl
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Alemannenhof in early December. (Be careful when booking as there are 2 Alemannenhof's in the Black Forest and I accidently booked the wrong one but the owners very kindly allowed me to cancel at no cost) We had a lovely room opening out onto Titisee. It was simple but with plenty of room for the two of us and all our luggage.

The restaurant is fantastic and very convenient after a big day exploring.

The location is quite central if you want to explore different areas around the Black Forest. We had a hire car but I believe it is relatively easy to get to on public transport as well. Unfortunately we stayed the week before the season started, and while it was nice and quiet, many of the activities and attractions were closed.

Would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building and I would definately recommend the main building as opposed to the separate apartments.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great location and friendly staff. The staff wear the traditional outfits of the area which is very charming. The restaurant is very good, my schnitzel was enormous and very tasty. The surrounding area is quite beautiful and the views of the lake are stunning. It is also extremely child friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Thesiger
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed some excellent days at the Alemannenhof. We have booked an appartment and the appartment was 300 meters away from the main Hotel. The appartment is very good for families with children. The situation is very calme and the appartments are new. (no carpet).An excellent breakfast is served in the same building and for dinner you can cook in your appartment kitchen or you can go to eat in the restaurant of the Alemannenhof.The kitchen is using regional products with an excellent preparation.The staff is very friendly an they are enjoying children even when they are tired after an busy day at the Titisee lake. The rooms are very clean. Only the swimming pool is a little bit small but that's no problem because at 1,5km is the Badeparadies at the Titisee. Such a good experience...

Room Tip: Some of the appartments are not reachable with a the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LauISA
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed obly one night here, in a room aqbout 300m away from the main building. Excellent breakfast, and dinner on the terras of the main building, great food, great wine list, very good service. A beer inside the restaurant which was cosy and comfortable. Nice place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple