The first week of July we had reserved one of their rental apartments which are 300 meters walk up a hill overlooking the hotel. The view from our apartment of Lake Titisee below and the surrounding forest was breathtaking. Our apartment was spacious and clean and the covered, underground parking would be very handy in winter. There was a hiking path that started 50 meters from the front door of the apartment. The trail network is well developed and marked -- great for getting out and seeing nature. With a booking of more than two nights, you get a Hochschwarzwald Card which qualifies you for numerous discounts (in many cases 100%) at local attractions. Breakfast was excellent and we were able to dine on the patio outside the restaurant. I would recommend getting the Halbpension because dinner was excellent as well, but a little pricey if you paid for it as a stand alone. We recommend going to the Schwarzwald Badeparadies which is about 10 minutes drive away from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the banks of Lake Titisee, this quiet and idyllic hotel, built in typical Black Forest style with individually-designed rooms and all modern comforts, is quite enchanting. Our stylish restaurant has a gourmet menu offering seasonal, regional, and international dishes, using the best local produce. We also have a terrace with stunning views over the lake, as well as a wellness area with swimming pool and direct access to Lake Titisee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Boutique-Hotel Alemannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alemannenhof Hotel Titisee Neustadt
- Boutique-Hotel Alemannenhof Germany/Titisee-Neustadt