“Nice choice ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

2 adults and 2 young kids on a spring night
It seems that something changed since the bed reviews. The food was good although little bit salty
Service we good with decent English.
A good and cost effective solution when hungry!

1  Thank Yochai
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Pizzeria Pferdestall

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Good food, good service, very friendly waiter, kitchen is open until late, very comfortable, the turkey steak was very good

3  Thank Ran1970
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stopped by here on a cool, rainy Spring day for dinner. My wife and I had pasta dishes and my son had a schnitzel. The food was decent as was the service. No issues with cleanliness or language problems. Price was a bit high but this is a tourist area/kur ort.

1  Thank MUPhillips
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I do not understand how this place stays open in the middle of such a big tourist area. Our waiter could barely speak German, and no English. My father ordered the alcohol free pils and received an alcoholic Hefeweizen. I ordered the Pizza Schwarzwald without bacon, and received Pizza Schwarzwald with extra bacon. The bread that came with my mother's spaghetti was burned black.

After complaining, the manager removed the charge for the pizza from the bill, we paid, and left.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

They were really busy, we could see that, so we didn't mind waiting for our food but an hour was too long. We ordered the fish platter (for 2) and the most expensive thing on the menu. It was awful and we left most of it. The waiters and waitresses didn't speak English so we decided complaining wouldn't be easy. The waitress knew however something was wrong when she saw how much had been left

Don't go.