Would NEVER stay here! Outside balconies stained and cracking, poorly maintained. Rooms could look out at street or parking lot; pay a premium for lake view. Looked more like a 2 star hotel in the states than a 4 star. And they charge to parking--in their own lot! (Not like it's a town lot anyone can park in.) After this look and the reviews about the poor quality of the rooms, we were glad we changed our booking to another hotel in the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magical setting directly on the shore of the crystal clear waters of Lake Titisee with unique lakeshore meadow and private bathing beach, sun beds and children's playground. A leisure area with swimming pool, sauna and fitness area are ideal for relaxation and, with stays of two nights or more, you also benefit from the Hochschwarzwald Card. A volleyball court and a bocce (bowling) court round off the leisure activities. The spacious fitness room offers table-top soccer and a table tennis table ready for use. Also treat yourself to a visit to our Institute for Aesthetics and Naturopathy during your stay. All rooms received a new and modern TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maritim TitiseeHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Titiseehotel Hotel Titisee-Neustadt
- Maritim Titiseehotel Titisee Neustadt
- Maritim TitiseeHotel Germany/Titisee-Neustadt