“So authentic!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Copenhagen, Denmark
“So authentic!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you want to try the authentic regional German food, than this is the right place for you. The restaurant is furnished in recognizable Schwarzwald style and is just charming. Make sure the weather is nice when you visit, the view from the terrace is beautiful.

1 Thank Tournesol77

• Hungarian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“depend on”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

in the cold evening I try to find restaurant because I was late to know if some restaurant around Titisee Lake closed at 8pm then I take diner at Bergsee, I sit inside because windy, nothing special for food (taste, portion, garnier), quiet expensive but they served with heart....the day after I take lunch in terrace with superb view to the lake, but wonder because I get different size of fish in a same menu I ordered last night :)
for summer take terrace, it's nice place for teatime !

• Visited July 2013
“Good food, great service!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

i sometimes like to try places other TA reviewers slam just to be different - well, I really liked the Bergsee. We were served by a really helpful waitress from Titisee who bought us really gorgeous local Bavarian food in a quick time, followed by scrumptious Zahnetorte (cream cake). The interior of the restaurant was all pine, with a few hunting trophies looking down at us as we ate. Overall I really liked the food and so did my son (the 'currywurst' was a real favourite) - the lake is dark and beautiful too.

“Good for us.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I notice this place hasn't had great reviews but we stopped once for coffee and cake and then again for an evening meal. We had good, helpful service both times and also noticed that the staff were quite accommodating to others, even those with fussy children. Our food was nice on both occasions also, not gourmet but perfectly acceptable.

• Visited June 2013
“Don't try”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was a very bad experience , 3 out of 4 dishes were very bad .
We ate less than half of our dishes

2 Thank Malkiman