“Amazing!”

Residenz - Restaurant
Italy
“Amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

We were in this restaurant for a romantic dinner in April 2012.
We ordered the menu, which costs 45 € per person (3 courses, drinks excluded).
First of all we got a "greet from the kitchen", then a starter (home made ravioli - I found them delicious even if I am Italian and never eat italian stuff abroad!!), then our main course (fish from Lake Constance with herbs and asparagus, delicious as well!!), then a dessert (very good too, but maybe not as amazing as the other 2 courses). Finally, we got a little sweet offered by the kitchen.
With 2 glasses of local rose wine and 1 bottle of water, we paid around 115 €.
I think it was worth it because the food was fantastic and the view on the lake is very nice too, my only disappointment was that we got to little wine for 8 € / glass....
The service was friendly.

• Visited April 2012

Europe
“fine dining in Meersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

This restaurant is a bit outside of the center of Meersburg in the lower town area, it belongs to a hotel. I had booked this based on recommendations on TripAdvisor because we wanted something a bit more sophisticated after having had a rather heavy German lunch. I was hoping that we could sit outside on a terrace on this warm night in May but their terrace wasn’t open yet. But from the inside you have a view over the lake.
Staff was very friendly (maybe even a bit too attentive for my European taste?) They also offer a large choice of local Bodensee wines. All dishes we ordered were exquisite and tasted great.
Prices are quite high but this is to expected in this rather high-end place. I would recommend this place if you are in Meersburg and want a sophisticated dinner and don’t mind the walk out of the city.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Pistache1141
San Carlos, California
“First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

Excellent food, first class service. Great restaurant for a special occasion. Try to get a table by the window for the lake view.

Visited September 2011