See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Nice, clean and well maintained hotel, basic breakfast.
Hotel is in a great central location, friendly and helpful staff.
Good variety and good quality food.
loads of cafés, bars and restaurants in and around the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2017

On our trip to Ravensburg location and cost is important as we travel by train. The Hotel Residenz answered both conditions well with a nice friendly atmosphere that fits the old town. It was a very doable walk with wheeled baggage from train station. The rooms are pleasant but small. The toilet and sink shared down the hall was inconvenient. But the hall was well light the room locked well and every thing was clean and worked well. So all in all it was not as bad as I thought it might be. We were aware of that situation when we booked. We never had a problem with that situation. There was a sink and shower in the room also. The breakfast was an additional charge but I thought a good value with good selection. We started the day satisfied. The evening meal was very good, Have the Spaetzle with cheese and roasted onions, It was great. But being frugal I thought the restaurant a bit pricey. A word about Ravensburg, What a great place to visit. We stayed three days and visited Waldburg close by. The Humpis-Quartier Museum is a must see. Ravensburg is a great place to visit and the cozy Hotel Residenz is the place to stay with its Old Town Location. We were there over Easter Spring School Vacation so there was many children there with parents without problem. I might add the bus stop is across the street.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Located in the beautiful historical centre of Ravensburg, Hotel Residenz is within walking distance from most of the city attractions. Although I booked on a very short term and got one of the smaller rooms with limited view, it still had a working desk and was comfortable enough for a short business trip. As a tea drinker I was particularly happy to have a kettle and couple of tea bags in the room. The whole hotel left the impression of a clean, well maintained and cozy place. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of nicely served quality food. The staff was very friendly and helpful, one could feel that they love and enjoy their work.

If you are visiting Ravensburg, I could recommend Hotel Residenz as a good accomodation option.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2016

Stopped here on route South. Had a problem with my car and the help from the front desk was fantastic. The room was comfy, quiet and very clean. The included breakfast was typically Bavarian - and generous!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

I made a reservation and was left without a room for what they called a mistake. Not advised at all. Others hotel in the city are much more better. They knew before and nobody called me back to inform of the issue. Again, I'll never go back there.

Date of stay: June 2016