I am actually in two minds about reviewing this hotel as I don't really want anyone else knowing how good it is! I stayed here as part of my honeymoon and they really tried to make the stay special. We had a lovely room and the staff were all very friendly but professional. There is a brilliant spa area which depending on the time you go you can have largely to yourself and a lovely park at the back with deer! We had a bit of a disaster with the other hotel we were meant to move to for the rest of our stay, but Parkhotel Adler welcomed us back at very short notice to save the trip from ruin and even gave us the same room we had before. The choice of items at breakfast was extensive and the waiting staff soon learnt your preferences for that added touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This since 1446 family owned 5-star Boutique Resort belongs to the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World" and is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Germany, the Southern Black Forest in the little village of Hinterzarten. The family owned hotel is headed by Katja Newman in the 16th generation. She combines both in a perfect way, tradition and modernity, Supported by her Deputy General Manager Ulrike Trejo-Ketterer and a professional team of 90 members, she combines both in a perfect way, tradition and modernity. A very individual and cordial service makes guests feel at home. The 56 non smoking rooms and suites had all been renewed only a few years ago. The individually styled rooms and suites are mainly located in the main building. Allergy sufferes will find some very cosy rooms with the typical Black Forest House low room height (around 1,90m) in the historical Black Forest House just in front. It was built in 1639 and you will find there as well the two restaurants, the "Wirtshus" and the elegant Gourmet restaurant "Marie Antoinette". The hotelbar "Leo Lounge", the Breakfast Pavillon as well as the ballroom "French" are also located here. Also kids will find a lot of space to play. If the weather is nice they can enjoy discovering the outdoor playground, ping pong and volleyball in the hotelpark. Mountainbike and slides can be rented out for free. For indoor activities the hotel offers an indoor playground with pool billard and a table football. The spacious family suites are available for families with up to 3 children. The modern Wellness Pavillon with its 1.500 Sqm is located in the beautiful private 4 acres hotelpark. Relax and enjoy a heated indoor and outdoor pool (both opened the whole year round), an indoor and outdoor jacuzzi, different saunas, a steambath, a gym, solarium, a beauty centre with a selected offer of beauty and health treatments, last but not least a hairdresser. The Parkhotel Adler is rich in tradition. It is the perfect place for guests seeking for relaxation or an action-packed break. Another highlight for Parkhotel Adler guests: Free greenfee on the 18-hole golfcourse "Hochschwarzwald", only a 10 minutes drive away from the hotel. The Parkhotel Adler offers so much more. We can't await to welcoming you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Parkhotel Adler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Adler Hinterzarten, Germany - Baden-Wurttemberg
- Parkhotel Adler Hotel Hinterzarten