“italian atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Vita

La Vita
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Weiden
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Weiden, Germany
“italian atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

very good food, traditional italian with a twist, nice atmosphere, service is sometimes a little bit slow, nice seating outside

Visited December 2013

Poznan, Poland
“Huge pizza in a small town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This restaurant is placed on the "old mark" with a beautiful view on the trees and fountain, with plenty tables outside,

The most important thing this place is run by Italians! that gives You a guarantee for a great pizza and pasta, and before 14.30 mon-friday You will get every pizza or pasta for 6,50€ with a free salad. And it's more than delicious, served on very thin dough, it's huge like 35cm!! with very good tomato souse and mozzarella cheese, we took one with prosciutto and rucola, the other one with anchovies, olives and artichoke , both were so delicious as in Italy.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ponczuszki
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Valentines Day Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here on Valentines Day. This was the third time we have eaten here and I like it more each time we go back. They had cute decorations out for Valentines Day but I enjoy the atmosphere here either way.

The food is actually Italian. I'm not going to lie, my pizza experience in Germany had been less than pleasant until we found this place. AND they will make them to go so you can bring it home or back to your hotel and eat it in your pj's.

Between the two of us we have tried 6 different dishes and all have been lick your plate good. Pasta dishes are fantastic, the pizza is Italian and the chicken and seafood dishes had us talking about when we will be able to come back to try more.

The staff is good. They do have an English menu which is helpful as not all the servers speak much English.

One of the best parts of the restaurant are the prices. I come to Weiden for 2 weeks at a time and stay in a hotel I have been to every restaurant in the city center. They have by far the best prices.

I'm planning my next trip to Weiden and I am sure I will be eating here a few times again.

Weiden, Germany
“Great Place for food, drinks, and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've truly enjoyed every visit to La Vita. The staff is very courtoes, the food is amazing and very authentic, and the wine and drink selection is very hard to come by most places I've been in smaller Baverian cities.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Micah H
kohlberg, germany
“Fantastic food at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I have officially decided this is our favorite restaurant. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is a mix of trendy and traditional, and the price is outstanding! The last time I was there, I had seared salmon in saffron sauce. It came with spinach in some sort of parmesean cream sauce and a side salad. I think it was 16Euro. The salmon was huge and it tasted super fresh! They also have a huge wine list. The wines they have range from cheap to pricey and they have a surprisingly large list of mid-priced wines as well. Did I mention they also have a fully stocked bar? We had an appetizer, two entrees, dessert, and a bottle of wine and I believe the totally with tip was right around 70 Euro. The fact the food was REALLY good on top of the price, not bad at all!! We will definitely be going back!!

• Visited December 2012