“Great Place for food, drinks, and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Vita

La Vita
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Weiden
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Place for food, drinks, and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've truly enjoyed every visit to La Vita. The staff is very courtoes, the food is amazing and very authentic, and the wine and drink selection is very hard to come by most places I've been in smaller Baverian cities.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Micah H

kohlberg, germany
“Fantastic food at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I have officially decided this is our favorite restaurant. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is a mix of trendy and traditional, and the price is outstanding! The last time I was there, I had seared salmon in saffron sauce. It came with spinach in some sort of parmesean cream sauce and a side salad. I think it was 16Euro. The salmon was huge and it tasted super fresh! They also have a huge wine list. The wines they have range from cheap to pricey and they have a surprisingly large list of mid-priced wines as well. Did I mention they also have a fully stocked bar? We had an appetizer, two entrees, dessert, and a bottle of wine and I believe the totally with tip was right around 70 Euro. The fact the food was REALLY good on top of the price, not bad at all!! We will definitely be going back!!

• Visited December 2012