Weekend was very relaxing, location is very central (Marktplatz), breakfast choice is pretty good and hotel condition is excellent. Between 3 and 4 storey unfortunately no lift - problem / SPA fantastic but no pool./ Wifi in rooms 5 eur / hour - too expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you see the half-timbered facade of the listed building of the 4 star superior Travel Charme Gothisches Haus you instantly feel the magic of this hotel located directly at Wernigerode's historic market place. Longstanding tradition combined with innovation: from the very first moment you enter in the Travel Charme Gothisches Haus you are captured by a warm and light atmosphere. In the winter garden, the dark wood of the half-timbered building and its medieval forms and ornaments combine with the large glass dome to form an airy, light-filled room where you can enjoy your extended breakfast in the morning. The rooms, some of them historic, are individually designed with all conveniences of a high-class and modern hotel. "Die Stuben" restaurant offers a wide selection of culinary creations in a pleasant atmosphere full of light, colours and comfort. The "Winkeller 1360" is the right place for wine lovers: an impressive selection of wines embedded in a noble-rustic setting. Last but not least let yourself be pampered from head to toe at the PURIA Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HRS, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Travel Charme Gothisches Haus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Charme Gothisches Haus Hotel Wernigerode
- Travel Charme Gothisches Haus Wernigerode