“Bigger than Titisee but with lower hills surrounding it.”
Review of Lake Schluchsee

Lake Schluchsee
Book In Advance
More Info
$82.81*
and up
Black Forest and Rhine Falls Day Trip from Zurich
More attraction details
Owner description: An alpine lake located near Feldberg.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

You can walk all round it. There is a boat trip which appears to run from the town of Schluchsee. Interesting remains of railway goods yard at end of lake.The lake is OK for swimming and bikes and rowing boats can be hired.

2  Thank lizandianp

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The title says it all, in my opinion a nice location but not the most unforgettable!!! I constantly compare this lake with its smaller broader few km away and despite the nice environment I would not suggest as first choice.

1  Thank Carlo U U
Reviewed January 13, 2013

this is a wonderful area & so beautiful any time of the year (as we have been in all seasons). Sometimes it can get very crowded with tourists though.

1  Thank Stacia B
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We really loved it and made cycling tour around it and in the surrounding Schwartzwald.
Too bad my wife does not like sailing that would have been fun!

1  Thank gioalf
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Luckily I live not far away from Schluchsee, it's my number 1 short trip destination.
In the little village you get all you need.
There are wonderful walks. My favourite is the walk around the lake (19 km). Best part is between Schluchsee and Aha. The last part before you get back to the village I recommend not to walk along the road, there is a nice walk through the forest, which starts opposite "Hubertusschlösschen".

1  Thank Anna B