Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jules
Stavanger, Norway

Pleasant stay for a reasonable price

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 8, 2019
Regular cleaning, friendly staff and nice modern rooms. We asked for a room with a view to the runway, and the receptionist did her best to make it happen. She also offered us free wraps (we were supposed to pay about 5 euros for them), and we got comfortable robes when entering the pool area. Comfortable beds and air condition. Will return if we're ever in Frankfurt again!
The breakfast was a bit overpriced (15 Euros pp), and the parking wasn't free (but the receptionist told us we didn't have to pay for it, for some reason. Again, excellent service).
Date of stay: August 2019
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Aug 9, 2019
Dear Guest, I appreciate your great feedback and that you took the time to share your experience. The whole team puts in a lot of effort and commitment every day to assure that our guests have a memorable experience and your feedback motivates us to continue on this path! We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,
$74
    $73
0.8 miles from NH Frankfurt Airport West
Restaurant
Breakfast even for large appetite!
Get rewarded with One Key
  • eDreams
1.9 miles from NH Frankfurt Airport West
Free parking
View more hotels in Raunheim
All reviews business trip the hotel is clean one night stay bathtub convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

I stayed here for one night on 4th april and check out morning 5 april . The room is ok according to the price i book , its bit far from.airport , they have free shuttle service from airport to hotel ,i book it for around 90 cad $ ,the resturant have large option for drink and only few option for food , this hotel have lift , have heat cozy bed , carpet , reception staff is good , can find train for airport by walk 10 to 15 minutes from back side street to station , you can buy ticket 3 euro some cent to airport ,i have upload clicked photos .if someone ask.me any question regarding hotel message me thank you

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank gavytravels
NHFFMAIRPORTWEST, Manager at NH Frankfurt Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Guest,
Appreciate the time taken for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad to learn that you had a good time in our NH Frankfurt Airport West and that we were able to made your stay as comfortable as possible.

We would love to welcome you back in not to distant future.

Vivien Simon
Deputy Manager

Reviewed May 8, 2019

We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. the staf are professionals, fiendly, hospitable, Regular cleaning, quality control of room in terms of hygien is on daliy basis. As we expected from German.
Dog friendly staf and guests gives a extra dimension to our trip.It is also near to airport and right outside the hotel there is bus stop too.

Date of stay: May 2019
65479svenf, Manager at NH Frankfurt Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for your amazing review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and our staff makes verything right that you felt comfortable.
Through comments like yours we make sure that we are on the right track, but of course should not stop improving our service.

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcome you soon.
KInd regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Took long time to check in due to system error, 1 out of 4 rooms has been reassigned to another person while my bag was in there. I also had to pay again for the rooms on check out even though I had paid during the booking. They refunded back in a week but I've lost in currency exchange.

Apart from that, the hotel itself was good, the room was clean and big, breakfast is good but can be better.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
65479svenf, Manager at NH Frankfurt Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Guest,
First of all, thank your constructive feedback.
Your impressions are extremely valuable to us and we take points of criticism very seriously. It is thanks to our guests sharing their impressions with us that we are able to constantly improve our services and customer satisfaction.
We will take up your points and assure you that necessary measures will be taken.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have endured.

Hoping to get an opportunity to prove our service.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Well, the rooms are airy, clean and able. I went in a delegation of several people. Upon arrival, I realized I had forgotten my shaving kit. To my delight, the sign in the room said that I could call and ask for toiletries. Drama began right there; I called from office, they asked me to call room service, who said they handled food, then asked to dail 9. I called once not picked, second and third neither......then I called back to reception who finally said they would immediately send someone over. Then drama again, I ended calling all the numbers 3 different occasions in 2 hours, finally the kit was delivered - 3 times. Its like I was in 3 hotels at the same time. Then I noticed my colleagues had coffee and tea provision in their rooms exactly and paying the cost like mine, then I had to go through the same drama when I asked for these. At some point, I was told the items were not inclusive to my room. When I went to ask at the reception, I was taken around and around while the items to be deposited to my room behind my back - without a cup nor kettle....like I was supposed to chew them. I had no choice but to stay here, but I could tell these guys probably did not welcome me. I was charged a higher bill than my colleagues yet we booked exactly the same day. Another day one elevator was out and I was delayed for more than 10 minutes to go down one floor, yet we were forbidden from using the staircase. I simply put up with the hotel, next time I will stay at the Holiday Inn (unfortunately I must come back for work). It was a cold hotel, both weather wise and climate wise. I guess I had no choice.

Room tip: Pray you get the third floor facing outwards.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
65479svenf, Manager at NH Frankfurt Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

to first, i will thank you for your booking and your stay in our hotel. Also a big thank you for your detailed feedback. I`m really really sorry for all the inconvenience. Your are absolutely right and i discussed this also today with my department heads. We will set here the right actions and will coach also the team members again. Our goal is it, to serve here the best service and quality our guest. I hope I can welcome you again in our NH Frankfurt Airport West and for sure it would be great when we can meet here together or i can welcome you here personally.

So please contact me here for any question, information or wishes directly. It would be my pleasure to welcome you again and sorry again for these points. You can contact me directly under s.feck@nh-hotels.com

Have a great weekend.

Best regards

Sven Feck

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Without the front desk telling me, they assigned a disabled room.
The sink was clogged and television didn’t work.
Call the receptionist, and just say “sorry we are fully booked maybe we can help you tomorrow”
Next day they helped me indeed to fully charge the overnight for 150€.😟
#lastnigtht@NH.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 967jeroenv
65479svenf, Manager at NH Frankfurt Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment, which - as you can imagine - was very disappointing for us. We regret the fact we did not meet your expectations. We constantly aim to provide our guests with the finest of facilities and services. Our goal is to fulfill the individual wishes of our guests, but sometimes we are not able due to our occupancy. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have endured. We hope that you will give us a second chance to prove that we can accommodate you better on your next stay.