“Not great, but not bad at all.”

Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Raunheim
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The staff and food are exceptional at this hotel, but the WiFi is expensive (35 Euros) and unreliable. You can also hear the other guests and what they're doing in the adjacent rooms. Thankfully I was provided with ear plugs. The gym is also decent but I found the breakfast really expensive for what was offered (18 Euros). Did I mention the staff is great? They are AMAZING!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I am a tour guide of a Chinese group and we stayed in the hotel for one night before we back to China. In the morning I was called by my group that they were separated to a dark room with very few food for breakfast, while other guests were enjoying their breakfast in a light and proper room, of course, with standard breakfast buffet. I asked the waitress and she claimed that we are paid for group meals, so we couldn't eat in the dining room. Then I put my handbag on the chair and called my college who booked the hotel for us. I was only turn back for a second and then my bag is gone. And this dark room was the only one doesn't have a camera. The waiter and waitress didn't ask for the room nummer and let everyone go into this room, which we "should' eat. At last they found out there was a mistake, we did pay for the "normal warm buffet". But my bag is stolen by an unknown man come in the dark room and left. Of course we saw him from the camera at the main entrance of the hotel. Police didn't help, of course, they were too busy to find a bag for me. But all my important staff were there.

I lost around 1800 euro cash, wallet, many cards, keys, cellphone, passport... Due to a mistake of this hotel.

I spend half of my year living in hotels, and this room "for groupe breakfast"was the only one allowed everyone who doesn't belong to the hotel to come in and sit or eat and without a camera.

Of course I should keep an eye on my bag, even only 1 minute, but I cannot say the hotel is not responsible. There must be some thieves stay around and the hotel doesn't pay attention of it.

I will never choose this hotel. And if you don't want to lose your things, don't go.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank xbt
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rooms are kind of small and feel a bit dated. Location is ok, close to the main road but not too noisy anyway. The heating was patchy, internet costs extra and was not blazing fast.
Checking in on a busy night meant waiting in line for half an hour. Why this could not be planned for I am not sure.
There are two buildings, staying in one means crossing the courtyard to get to the lobby and restaurant.
Stay here only if you need to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building for convenience
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AW56Tokyo
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We used Mercure Wings hotel for one night because we had an early flight the day after from Frankfurt Airport. All was going reasonably well until at around 9.00 p.m. we started hearing loud dance music coming from below. The music was awfully loud it was as if we were playing the radio full blast in our room. We phoned the reception and the reply was that there was a private Christmas party in the basement and that 'there was nothing he could do about it'. He didn't know at what time the party would finish. We hoped that by 11 or midnight the music would stop, but it didn't. We phoned another couple of times to the reception but got the same reply. The music finally stopped at 4.00 a.m. So much for the night's rest we had hoped for before catching our flight. The least they could do was to notify us before that there was going to be a party and that the premises were not soundproof. Who on earth would treat guests in a hotel in this way?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raunheim
NH Frankfurt Airport West
Ibis Frankfurt Airport
#2 of 9 in Kelsterbach
Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Ruesselsheim
Comfort Hotel Frankfurt Airport West

Been to Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport

Address: Anton-Flettner-Str. 8, 65479 Raunheim, Hesse, Germany (Formerly Mercure Hotel Wings Frankfurt Airport)
Location: Germany > Hesse > Raunheim
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Raunheim
Price Range: $64 - $151 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mercure Wings Frankfurt Airport