Like all NH Hotels I have stayed in, very clean. Room had modern furniture, nothing fancy. Small balcony with a table and chairs. Windows opened up for air. Didn't think the A/C was that great, but the open windows made it okay. Located in industrial area about 2 KM from the airport. Shuttle runs on time pretty well every 20 minutes until midnight and begins at 5 AM. Good kitchen, large restaurant for size and a small bar. Interestingly, a very nice beer garden surrounded by the rest of the building in an enclave. All staff spoke excellent English. They have large monitors in the lobby with up-to-date arrival and departure info on flights. Price of $ 130 per night not so bad and I think it included breakfast, but I had to leave too early. Took the free shuttle to the Airport the night before and a train to Frankfurt city. Browsed around town, took the train back and caught the hotel shuttle. This is not a destination hotel, but a great respite for overnight or a couple of nights. Very quiet area at night. Safe. Parking not a problem, but about $ 20 per night. When I have guests passing through Germany, it is here I would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Frankfurt Airport is conveniently located within five minutes (1.5 km) of our namesake, with a complimentary shuttle service and parking for all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Frankfurt Airport Hotel Kelsterbach
- Nh Frankfurt Airport Kelsterbach
- Nh Hotels Kelsterbach