We spent one night on our way back to the US. We were expecting an average Mercure hotel but were pleasantly surprised. We had a double room on the 3rd floor which was quite spacious and clean with a good size bathroom. It looked new but was apparently refurbished a few years back so definitely well maintained.
There is an airport shuttle to the hotel every 30 minutes. The hotel has a restaurant and bar but being a holiday the restaurant was closed. We took the shuttle back to the airport and ate at a Thai place: Thong Thai on the lower level of Terminal 1 which was really nice for an airport take out place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach