We had a stop over in Frankfurt for the evening. Very nice and clean hotel not far from the airport. Just a little confusing getting it straight where to find the shuttle bus as we landed in Terminal 2 but we figured it out to go to terminal 1. We would recommend it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach