“Great bier”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great bier”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Biered up here again. The bier is so, so good you have to visit. They also refill bier flaschen so bring your large bottles for refilling!

• Visited January 2014

Machelen, Belgium
“Typical brauhaus with excellent beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The only thing that could have made it a bit more 'brauhaus' was to use even more wood. they suffer 'style' wise from the fact that they are having a backside in a shopping gallery.
Food and beer up to the usual standard for this kind of place.
Worth the visit.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Midrac
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent brauerei”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is one of the best brauerei I've found. I can't believe it's taken me 11 1/2 years to find/try this place. The helles and dunkel biers were both super; I preferred the helles and took home a liter for only € 2,00. Ambiance inside the brauerei is very nice; typical German with lots and lots of bier flasks in display cases and above the tables. The restaurant is huge and air conditioned which was nice since it was 35 degrees C when we visited. They've also got a terrace. My only disappointment is the menu is a bit lacking in variety or typical German pub food. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot to choose from. I was very happy with my oven baked schaf kase and my wife loved her puten plate.

Without a doubt, we'll be returning here -- the bier is about the best I've found from a local brauerei!

• Visited July 2013