All reviewsstuttgart airportone nightaldi supermarketminutes by carbed was comfortables bahnsecond personthe price paidlaminate flooringtaxi costrestaurants within walking distanceworking orderstayed nightslots of spaceextra feepaniniclose distance
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Friendly staff. Functional and clean room,and excellent breakfast for an additional 11 Euro.Free shuttle to the airport in the morning
Unfortunately, I had room above entrance and people hanging out there to smoke. Noisy and smelly - had to keep window closed. Should have paid attention to it when checking in.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2017

A team of Hard Working & Friendly Staff & Never let you down about your requirement's! Well located, A Good Buffet Breakfast to start up with great hospitality! A hard to find place like this in that Locality!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisStuttgartAirport, Manager at Ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

we are happy to read your review.

Thank you again for your great review and we are hoping to see you again in Ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe

Best regards
Katharina Heldmaier - Assistant General Manager

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Booked my hotels for a vacation during an exhibition, had to do some hotel juggling but most of the time I spent in Stuttgart I stayed here. I really enjoyed the hotel and the staff were amazing, great service for a good price! Breakfasts were really good, although most of what made the stay pleasant was actually the people. Ibis was my home away from home in Stuttgart! When I go back again I will be staying here, 0 complaints from me. Thanks for the great stay!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo

Dear Thoriin O,

thank you very much for your great feedback!
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe.

Katharina Heldmaier - Assistant General Manager

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

It is the best clean hotel, quick service and very close to the airport, approximately 5 minutes by car. There the staff smiling always employees and are ready to help you . I would recommend everyone booking there for tourism or business.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
ibisStuttgartAirport, Manager at Ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Dear Salim,

thank you for taking the time to write a review to your stay.

We are glad to hear, that you were satisfied with your hotel booking and enjoyed the stay in our Ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe.

Thank you again for the feedback and we are hoping to see you again!

Best regards

Katharina Heldmaier - Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I have already stayed twice and both stays were restfull. The hotel has no restaurant but there are some very nearby, within walking distance. The Flying Ship is a funny looking Italian restaurant with really good pizzas, totally recommendable.

Stayed: May 2017

Dear Guest,

we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Stuttgart Airport Messe.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Best regards,