“A quick drink”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We ordered a cappuccino and a hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was anything but hot. The cappuccino was ok. The service was slow.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Excellent food, well prepared and well presented.
Excellent value for money.
Staff friendly and attentive. Some spoke English although only enough to be understood at times.
Local watering hole as well as restaurant. Well used by the locals, which is always a good sign.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Graham L
Reviewed May 18, 2018

We visited here 3 times on our visit as it is the most central place in the main part of town. 2 times outside for drinks and a little food during the day and once for dinner in the evening. There is a limited menu during the afternoon but still enough to satisfy most people I think. I sampled a local salad dish which was really good and service also friendly and quite quick. English is very good but can be a small problem depending on the server, not an issue though. The second time we were outside, the service was very bad, they were very busy but we were ignored for quite a while. Our trip in the evening was excellent, served by a young man who was very good and helpful/attentive. He did do as all waiters do and upsell me some water which cost €4.40 for a 750ml bottle but it was actually excellent with the meal (as well as the wine!) so I can't complain. The food was very good and served well. I tried the white asparagus (for research) and enjoyed it very much. My wife chose the mushroom carbonara again and was praising it, looked good and a decent portion. Service was very good and really I think it would be unfair to let poor service outside one afternoon spoil this review. Overall, a good place to have a meal. Not the cheapest around but the food was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and professional service. Beautiful menu with several choices and perfect place near town centre. I would certainly recommend it to everybody who would like to have a small break after a nice walk from the old town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the nicest places you can go to in Memmingen. Right in the middle of town. Good atmosphere and great service

Date of visit: April 2018