“Lovely and relaxing.”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Lovely and relaxing.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was a lovely discovery. We found this to be a great place with helpful staff. Budgy smugglers for the gents only. No long hawians allowed. The pools were really clean and well maintained and very warm 35oC. Will definitely be back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank traveltimehere

• Polish first
Bursa, Turkey
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Wow”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

What a lovey place. I assure you this place is not for only elder people, young ones should go there, as well. I am feeling great that I was there and I look forward to my next time.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ersinyx
Suceava
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pervert masseur alert!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I enjoyed the water massage available in the outdoors pools. It seemed a lot more varied than at my first visit last year.
However I have had the most disgusting experience with an older, moustached masseur, who was very unprofessional, to say the least.
I am so disappointed that the spa retains a pervert for a masseur that I will never go there again, luckily there is plenty of choice in the area!

Visited April 2013
6 Thank Melutza
Longwood, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Something different for an American”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I spent a few hours in this bathhouse in Bad Bellingen. We spent 133.50 Euro and received 2 daily admissions, 2 admissions to the sauna, a one hour full body message for my wife and a 20 minute massage for me. Most of the cost was in the massages.

There are several heated pools in which one wears a swimsuit. For men, the suit must be tight, like a speedo, and the facility has rentals if you do not have your own. I got thrown out of the pool for wearing my own boxer type suit. The massages were fine, no different than you would get stateside. The only area where nudity is prevalant is in the co-ed sauna where no swimsuits are allowed. You can cover yourself with a towel if you are too shy to sit nude, and in fact a towel is required to sit or lie on to prevent body contact with the wood benches. There were 3 different saunas, each at its own temperature, one at 60, one at 70, and one at 90 degrees C.

The clientele runs the gamut. We saw one teenage couple but most visitors were over 60.

Visited September 2012