“Great weekends!!!”
Review of Hotel Diana

Hotel Diana
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Feldberg
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were here with my family at weekend. Everything was good, everything, meal, the water in the pool, weather and the meal was excellent. We spent a lot of time in the bowling, that was funny, I never played it before. Thanks a lot to personnel and owners.

Room Tip: Take a room with the mountain view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Ariana57
Denis20000, Director Comercial at Hotel Diana, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at the Hotel Diana.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Diana, and we are delighted to become so good feedbacks about our personal and the hotel.

We looking foward to see you soon again.

Kind regards.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

When arriving to the hotel I was received wonderfully by the reception staff, and the room that they gave me was lovely, clean and spotless. Also, with a lovely view of the Black Forest I was shocked by the lovely swimming-pool and sauna facilities inside the hotel ( I spent a lot of time in there!). The location was ideal... I had wonderful walks around the neighbouring areas and the forest... The buffet was very good, a large variety of foods and very nice. I came to stay in this hotel to relax and charge my batteries... and I certainly did! I cannot wait to return there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Maques76
Denis20000, Direttore vendite at Hotel Diana, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive comment.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, as well as our restaurant.
I will forward your nice words to all Staff .
I do hope to welcome you soon again.
Kind regards from Feldberg,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I spent a lovely weekend break at the Hotel Diana. It is a lovely hotel in a spectacular scenic area in the middle of a national park. Fresh air and walks in the forest were great and the quietness at night in the comfortable beds really relaxed us. A very typical German hospitality awaited us. The hotel is very homely and quaint and the staff are friendly and very welcoming.
The pool and sauna are very nice and great to come back to after a days walking to chill and relax before dinner.
Dinner was lovely with a choice of menus and very tasty. The breakfast was also great and the ingredients all were very fresh and regional as we were told which was nice. The yogurt was very nice as my wife really liked it and she knows her yogurts!!
We had nice weather for our weekend and the terrace and balcony in the room was nice. I can imagine this hotel will be very nice for the winter time for skiing and I think we will be back.

Room Tip: For best views of the stunning panoramic mountains is on the front end of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank AndreasMWAN

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Hotel Diana.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and had a great time in the pool and the sauna.
We are proud of meeting our guests ´s espectations.
We are looking forward to welcome you back to Feldberg in the near future.

With thanks,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend and for the price I expected more. When I booked over the phone it wan't friendly.
Plus:
- Breakfeast is good,
- the hotel is clean
- pool

Minus
- the whole thing needs a renovation
- rooms are litte
- the interior seem to be from the 80's
- sauna fits max 4 people, if you you want to have at least some comfort it fits only 2

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Denis20000, Director Comercial at Hotel Diana, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear interested in our hotel,
We understand that some months ago the rooms were a little run, but since February we strive to make our guests' stay more cozy and therefore we have renovated several rooms and have paid much attention in the repair of those rooms that have not been fully renovated.
We invite you to check it and enjoy a pleasant stay at the Hotel Diana.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Together with my 2 children I stayed 3 nights in this hotel. Rooms are clean and spacious, staff is very friendly (although you'd better speak some german to have a good communication). Food is very good as long as you love porc (remember you're in Germany). Nice pool and sauna. Very good region for hiking.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Bart D

Dear guest,

we are really glad we could meet your expectations and to hear you enjoyed the stay in Hotel Diana!
In this time the hotel is sorrounded by the beatiful nature of the Feldber´s region.
We have some new items this sommer, like free use of bowling. The pool and our "bears" are looking fowar to meet you soon, so we are.
With kind regards,
Hotel Diana.

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

My husban and I originally booked a 2-night stay at Landhotel Bierhäusle (ranked #1 by Tripadvisor in both Feldberg & the whole Black Forest), but due to an online booking snafu ended up at Hotel Diana for the first night. Diana is in a terrific location, with a gorgeous view and in easy walking distance to the train station, grocery store, trails, bus stop, etc. The building & rooms are well-maintained, elegantly decorated, peaceful. The restaurant is great--very nice complimentary breakfast as well as a 3-course fixed price dinner (house menu, either 15 or 20 euro I think) each evening at 7pm. There is also a comfortable sitting area on the first floor, so you have somewhere to go read a paper or meet up with people. The indoor pool looked inviting (alas, I did not get to try it out, as I forgot my swimsuit). The owner was full of personality and readily available when we needed him. After a rather chaotic stay at Landhotel Bierhäusle the next night (noisy children, difficult-to-locate owners, no one there to greet us), we really wished we had stayed at Diana the whole time. Diana also has a prettier view and is closer to the train station. (We were really puzzled by Landhotel Bierhäusle's ranking and rave reviews, actually...) Would definitely stay at Hotel Diana again and highly recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank smalladventures

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Hotel Diana in Feldberg.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and rest assured we are constantly refurbishing the Hotel to ensure we don’t fall behind. We are proud of the beautiful look and feel, for many years to come.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Feldberg the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

The Hotel Diana offers big, clean rooms. The staff were superb, cleaning and tidying up after our children in the rooms each day. We'd return from skiing to find pajamas folded nicely next to stuffed animals on the beds.
The food was a bit of an issue. Only one menu is offered, and dinner time is dinner time -- with little room for eating at the time of your convenience.
The pool and sauna were clean and very refreshing, offering a great place for kids to unwind.
The hotel does not take credit cards, which can be annoying for Americas who have no EC cards, particularly when the nearest geldautomat is miles away (and out of order). Also, military folks should note that the hotel does not accept tax-free forms.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank tmoran1

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about your experience at Hotel Diana.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and rest assured we are constantly refurbishing the Hotel to ensure we don’t fall behind.
We are proud of pleasing our small and big guest with our pool.

We apologize about the inconvenience with the credit cards, but we are pleased to inform you that not faraway from the Hotel Diana there is a cash dispender.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Hotel Diana in the near future.
Kind regards from the Mountains.