All reviews train station munich airport great hotel room was large breakfast included very friendly and helpful staff small town comfortable bed euros caution shuttle therme germany
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the airport when we flew into Munich and found the food situation a disaster (nothing in Airport and Hilton ridiculous price). We decided to have a local experience before our long flight home. I searched reviews and found this perfect town 20 minutes from airport. The cafes and people watching great. The restaurants were very good. And we had a peaceful visit in a small non tourist city to give us a great experience of Germany. We had planned to take the train into Munich (station across the street) but stayed in town instead.
CAUTION: front desk is very helpful but walking instructions were very bad (“turn at church” ... there are several downtown). Get the map !!
Otherwise front desk very helpful.
TRANSFER: if you plan ahead go for shuttle for 27 euros. The cab was 43 euros and driver got lost.
I would definitely stay here again when flying in or out of Munich.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Parkhotel E, E-Commerce at Best Western Plus Parkhotel Erding, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you for your valuation.
Nice to hear, that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward seeing you again.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel just in front of the train station of the small town, only a little walking distance from the conference venue I was attending. Clean, good breakfast included. Wi-Fi did not work within my room.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
BWParkhotelErding, Reception at Best Western Plus Parkhotel Erding, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Renata005,

thank you very much for taking your time and your guest feedback.
We are very glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our practial location and the train and bus connections across the street.
We appreciate your positive comment about our breakfast buffet and we're happy you had a great start into your day.
It is from high importance to us to cover all our guests needs and to provide good service. Therefore we are even more happy to receive such a great response from your side.
In case you're attending another fair in Munich or just for a city trip you are more than welcome to come back to our house.
We wish you all the best until then!
Yours, the Best Western Plus Parkhotel team from Erding, Germany!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Very nice property in Erding, which is a block away from the S-Bahn station and a quick walk to the central part of the city.

The rooms are spacious, with a large color TV, mine had a small balcony with a chair, comfortable bed, and a very spacious bathroom. The room also is equipped with a hot water pot, and I think coffee... although I didn't have any stocked at my coffee bar. The Internet / wi-fi is free and of very good speed.

Service was super friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again, if I'm spending the night in Erding again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
BWParkhotelErding, Rezeptionistin at Best Western Plus Parkhotel Erding, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear jra3,
thank you very much for taking your time to give us a feedback about your stay. We are very glad to hear that everything has been alright and that our team was able to make your stay as pleasent as possible.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you again as our guest.
Have a great time and see you hopefully soon.
Best regards,
Cecilia Majer
Reception

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Very conveniently located next to the Erding train station. The bus to the airport also leaves there. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast is ok, especially the coffee was very good.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
BWParkhotelErding, reception at Best Western Plus Parkhotel Erding, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you very, very much for those nice words.
We are very happy, that you liked your stay at our house.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at our house also in the future.
Your team of the Best Western Plus Parkhotel Erding

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Building is rather old but clean, great services and very closed to Bus stops and station. No luck finding decent hotel near Munich City Center due to soccer game during my stay. But this hotel made me feel I was glad I chose this hotel. Staff left me a bowl of fresh strawberries, bottled of water with hand writing welcome card.<3

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWParkhotelErding, reception at Best Western Plus Parkhotel Erding, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you very, very much for your great assessment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our house also in the future.

BEST regards,