“Reliable”

Ranked #52 of 89 Restaurants in Erding
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Have eaten at this restaurant many times over a period of several years.

It can always be relied upon to provide good quality food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

After getting a little tired of the German cuisine, I looked for something different, and found Le Brace the other night for dinner. The place was packed, so the waiter sat me down with three British gentlemen who were in the area for the same conference I was attending, to what turned out to be a very nice meal.
I had a soup for starters, which was just ok, and my three new friends had fresh salads, which according to them were good. For main course I had the seafood pasta, which was delicious, and the three BKs had various pizzas, which seemed to be quite good.
The service was friendly and attentive - we asked to add some spice, and got nice saucers with garlic oil and chili oil, which upgraded our meal.
We accompanied the dinner with some good local beers and a bottle of wine (Chianti, which was a bit too young to have a real presence).
Overall it was a very nice meal, in a good price, good service and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

On a visit to the Chiemsee area on the way back to Munich I ended up unexpectedly at the next door hotel - Hotel Am Sclossberg? - which had no restaurant so they directed me here. I arrived on their outside terrace, so I didn't see the main restuarant area initially (which was very well appointed), the terrace had neat but casual tables.

I was greeted and seated by Luigi, who I assume is the owner and dessert chef?. Service was very attentive, but the food was absolutley excellent from the beef carpaccio, through the Fegato de Venezia to the excellent dessert tasting plate. Bravo!

I would recommend this to my colleague who are fortunate to pass close to this restaurant.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Wonderfull place for little money u can eat great italian food, friendly staff and attitude, have been there many times during my business trip and would go there again! Have to take cash, not possible to pay by card.otherwise all greatn

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The quality is ok, service probably below average. Agree with Violetta88 that service is probably not the best one i've seen, but quality of food is ok.
I've eaten several times here and never experience same problems with the bill although i'm italian as well. But agree that service is not the best one.