“An unremarkable small town hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Mercure Hotel Ingolstadt
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Ingolstadt
Surrey, UK
“An unremarkable small town hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Room: Mine was large
Food: Only had breakfast - it was typically German, which means good.
Location: It was a few miles from the centre of Ingolstadt and I really wasn't sure the Sat Nav was taking me to the right place as I passed through tiny village and farming land.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Koelpinsee, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Room was large and clean but the Bad was not very comfortable plus there was a smoking smell in the room even though i have asked for a non-s one. Ordered a W/U call and it did not happen....Breakfast was rich and the reception was friendly but my guest from Sweden had issues communicating in English with them.... UF Does not worth the price.

Room Tip: First floor only!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

After I signed in, they gave me a room on the 2nd floor. Since I had 2 big suitcases I asked for the direction to the elevator and got informed that in that part of the floor thereis none(!). Nobody offerd any help. so I carried my luggage upstairs, reconizing that my room was towards the main street and a bit noisy. Since I don't sleep oversees that well, I went back to the front desk and asked for a room on the back side of the hotel, the young receptionist told me" it's not possible, they are fully booked". I was starting thinking to leave and try one of the other Hotel I've been in this area, she suddently came back to me and said"let me talk to my colleague, maybe she can help you" so I was waiting for almost 5 min, saw a second person walking around talking card, ding some things in the hotel computer system, then she suddently turn to me and asked: are you Mr. Smith?(yes) give me your romm card (I handed it over) and then she handed it me a new one, not saying which room nomber it is, where to go or so. so I had to ask the receptionist again, fining out, the room was in a different part of the Hotel, I had to pick up my lugggage from upstairs, but I was lucky, because at the part of the hotel was an elevator.
Don't take me wrong, the room I got in then was clean nice size and so, but the experience with the reception desk was the worst I had in Germany in years. All other staff members are very freindly and overall it might be a good place, (and otherwise it would only get one point) but can decide were I spend my money and I will not do it again there

Room Tip: ask during reservation already for a quite room, the Hotel is on a littel main road and you would no...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel for the only night I booked with my son. The hotel is 10 min far from the highway, it is located in a really quiet area. The room was very nice, the bed was very comfortable. We had breakfast the morning after, and we can say that the was really a large choice of food and beverages. The service was perfect. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Madrid, Spain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Rooms are not too small with LCD TV but this is all. Nothing moré
Located pretty far From downtown walking distance, You need car to go to anywhere.
It costed me 90 € with breakfast (acceptable, but with not much variety) and internet (though it did not work) which is bit cheaper conpared to NH or ARA which are closer to downtown.
Door lock systems is quite Weird, i was unable to Open my room door and call staff for assisstance.after 5 minutes shé could Open the door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business