“Approved by Italian food snob!”
Review of Le Anfore

Le Anfore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

I'm generally skeptical of Italian restaurants anywhere I go for some reason. Anyway, this place is fantastic. Super friendly staff who speak English. We had a table for five to the left of the main entrance. We ordered various beers, a Pilsner and a Wheat beer which were very good. I ordered Penne pasta with the bolognese sauce on the side. It was excellent. Good consistency and tasty. They brought a salt and pepper electric grinder to the table at my request and parmesan cheese. They had free wifi at the restaurant with password provided when requested. Overall a very nice place to dine. Some happy loud and laughing locals where there with us which added to the experience in a good way. My colleagues had calzones and spaghetti and they cleaned their plates. A must visit if you come to Bad Windsheim.

1  Thank Paul F

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Very good Italian Cuisine. I ordered the Rump Steak dinner and it met all of my expectations. My spouse had the Lasagna al Forno. Both meals were excellent with no need for additional seasoning.

1  Thank Toccoee
Reviewed February 24, 2016

The food was delicious and they accommodated a large group of us. The service was fast and friendly and they didn't mind that you make changes to the menu, i.e. I wanted a salad but didn't want a huge one and so they made a smaller one for me. I had my teenage sons with me and they were very pleased at the size and taste of the pizzas. We will be going back to celebrate my birthday there!

Reviewed March 18, 2015 via mobile

This place has quite a large dining room, so you can usually find a table, though I have seen it fill up. They have really good pizza, that are just about the right size for 1 person. I've tried a few of the appetizers and they are all good as well. Definitely a great, consistent, and fast service restaurant.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My favorite Italian restaurant in the Bad Windsheim Alstadt. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. They have English menus!