The following review is my honest opinion as to how I find The Green Owl Cafe.
On the plus sides:-
1. Eclectic by design, reminiscent of any high end London cafe
2. Very clean on each occasion I have visited ( approximately at least 10 separate visits) ranging from breakfast, coffee, and lunch.
3. Staff are very friendly
4. Excellent selection of food on the menu, and always a good selection of specials of the day
5. Outdoor seating for the sunny days
6. Quality food, with great flavour
7. Fantastic high quality tomato and brown sauce
8. Best Granola I have ever tasted in all my travels!
9. Selection of food and sundries products
10. Gorgeous selection of cakes
On the down side ( I have scraped the bottom of the barrel to list these)
1. Was served a cold sausage sandwich once, and immediately I made it known to the staff, apologies were made and a fresh one was cooked - it happens sometimes
2.the 2 seated tables by the front window,and door are a tiny bit of a squeeze, especially if the 4 seated tables next to it are full with customers.
3. In addition to point 3 when the cafe is full to bursting point the seating arrangement can feel a little too close to each other.
4.unusually, when You want to settle your bill you have to go up to the till point and huddle around a small area,at busy times this becomes very congested,especially if you are a big party who are splitting the bill, perhaps the management could consider the waiting staff to process the payments thus improving the procedure to settle the bill ?
Really love this place, and I have to say that I have never found this place dirty, and I am very
, very fussy!
Look forward to my next visit!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.