“Very very good! ”
Review of The Warren Wood

The Warren Wood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

This place serves amazing food!
Although the area in which to eat in is a little pub-ish it's totally worth going there.
We usually pop in on Sundays. The prawns in chilli and garlic are perfect and bacon and scallop roll is a must.
Even people who don't like seafood have ended up having seafood when they've visited with me.
The whole set up might not look appealing at first impression but it's top food at very decent prices.
It's very clean and very tasty! What more can one ask for.

2  Thank Queenie1979
There are newer reviews for The Warren Wood

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Cannot fault this place! So much variety and choices I never know what to pick! Whether you just fancy a pint of prawns or need something more substantial like prawns in black bean with noodles, it always delivers beyond expectation! The kiln roasted honey and soy salmon is to DIE for! They are always happy to accommodate whatever you want and even provided me with raw halloumi and king prawn kebabs for me to cook myself on the BBQ, accompanied with chilli and Gaic butter for me to use whilst cooking.
Get yourselves down there, you'd be mad to miss out!

5  Thank KTav
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This little gem is always busy and serves the best seafood i have had had locally. Hot and cold fish are served from thurs - sunday and its great because you can get a bottle of wine from the pub and enjoy it with your seafood. I spent three hours there grazing on the food including a whole dressed fresh crab, king prawns in chilli and garlic, scallops and pancetta, jellied eels, cockles, whelks lobster tails, kilm roasted salmon (which was mouthwatering) and prawn and halloumi kebabs.I was luck to get a table as it was MOBBED !!!!! It also is very reasonably priced so we spent the whole day there without spending a fortune. It is located right on the edge of Epping Forest, so it is a perfect end to a forest walk. This is my new favourite place. I recommend everyone to try it.

4  Thank jellyhart