“Having never been before very impressed”
Review of Leonardo's

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Good quality food price not bad large selection on menu service good
owner very pleasant and helpfull
will return in the near future

There are newer reviews for Leonardo's

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were in Buckhurst Hill for one night only and after reading reviews of all of the restaurants on TA could not decide which to try. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and walked the full length of Queens road checking out what was on offer before deciding on Leornado's and walked in to book a table for that evening.
Negatives: Our table for three was just inside the door and we got a blast of cold air every time someone came in or out. Wine list just a tad pricey but these days restaurants all seem to think it is OK to put a big mark up on bottles. I would rather pay more for a good meal and less for the wine and avoid the feeling that I have been ripped off!

Positives: Everything else! Good food,reasonably good service, nice ambience and despite what has been written elsewhere about the patron, he is not rude. He has a slightly brusqe manner but is quietly efficient, professional and attentive. If you want over effusive false bonhomie then go and eat somewhere else. However if you want good food in a small and lovely genuine italian restaurant look no further!

1  Thank Peeceecee
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This restaurant is a regular haunt and never fails to deliver freshly cooked good value food. We are always assured of a warm welcome.

3  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I came here for Valentines on 2005, and came back in mid 2012. It was just as good. I loved the food. i can't comment on price as I didn't pay either time I came.

1  Thank Vulpine_Vixi
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant on Friday and had a wonderful meal and very reasonably priced . All through the meal I was looking forward to a lovely homemade desert, but when I looked at the desert menu I was so disappointed to find there were only ice creams bought in wholesale, sold in plastic cups!! If only there were a few Italian deserts, it would of made the meal complete and the perfect restaurant.

2  Thank woody4london