“Beautiful restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Work friends reccomended Nuovo buckhurst hill to me do went there for Sunday Lunch last sunday. When we arrived we were greeted by a pleasant manager who actually we recognised from Nuovo Woodford the restaurant was very buzzy I think we had the last table but I must say the good was delicious . Very well presented and piping hot . Probably overall the most enjoyable Sunday lunch I have had for a long time . I went with my husband and In laws and our 6 year old daughter . Oh they have a nice kiddies menu. Will go again soon

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Celebrated my 21st birthday here on Monday with family and friends and had a lovely time!
Although we brought balloons they had already set some up for me which was nice!
We all had something different but myself, my sister and her boyfriend all had the lamb on the specials board which was excellent! They said that they had run out of lamb chops so instead of having 3 each could we have 2 each and a piece of sirloin steak?! We had no problem with that and everyone was very pleased with their meal! They brought me out my birthday cake and sang me happy birthday then gave me a lovely glass of champagne on the house!
The staff here are so lovely and friendly and definitely make the night! I come here quite a bit and would definitely recommend the crime brûlée for dessert lovers!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Very impressed with this elegant restaurant.
Food superb and plentiful (maybe to much)
Wine list ample ambience and decor Top class yet laid back relaxing and child. And granny friendly . Had an amazing mothers day thank you

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Slightly over priced but the service from waiters and waitresses was top rate. Would recommend for a family/friends group as they could cope very well with our group of 8 ...all receiving attention and placement of plates at the same time. tip Parking around the back is well lite and better than parking in the road at the front. Tip 2. Check your bill before offering a tip as 10% is already automatically added to cover service .

1  Thank EPPINGMAN_7
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We used to use the Woodford Restaurant at least twice a week for entertaining, usually late lunchtimes...great for informal discussions with clients and friends.
Move to Buchhurst Hill is not too onerous bearing in mind the restricted options in Woodford virtually all chain operated!)...so worth the short distance to travel.
We like their overall flexble approach to lunchtime menus, either "set price" or "a la carte" and prices are certainly competitive in relation to the other restaurants in Queens Road.
Nice to see the same friendly staff still around...a sign that the management do indeed know what their customers want.
Long may it continue!