Stayed at this Hotel as the usual Premier Inn we use (London Stratford) was much more expensive than normal.
We stayed here with the intention of travelling into central London each day for shopping, this isn't the closest Hotel but considering the price I paid, an extra 5-10mins on the tube was no trouble at all.
Overall the Hotel was good, although I was disappointed to find a shower cubicle instead of a bath with a shower over the top, but the room was spotless so I couldn't complain.
Tube station was around a 10min walk away down a hill. The area is beautiful and the walk was lovely even when the weather was slightly cold. There are various restaurant around as well, all of them looked lovely.
It was a good Hotel and was a good distance, I would stay here again if it was considerably cheaper than my usual Premier Inn at Stratford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the tracks in Epping Forest or in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, both just minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Loughton/Buckhurst Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Loughton Buckhurst Hill Hotel Buckhurst Hill
- Holiday Inn London
- Premier Inn London
- Premier Inn Loughton/Buckhurst Hill Hotel England