Stayed for a weekend to visit family in the vicinity. Despite it being on a quite busy road, we were not disturbed by traffic noise. We did not eat here so cannot comment on these facilities. Toby Carvery next door was mad busy & on Friday night we declined to wait & ate elsewhere. Sunday we ate there & waited 1hr for a table. We knew about the wait and the food was just ok. Undercooked sprouts, cold cauliflower cheese, sparse on the meat. Surprised about the veg as expected it to be very hot on such a high turnover of tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the tracks in Epping Forest or in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, both just minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Loughton/Buckhurst Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Loughton Buckhurst Hill Hotel Buckhurst Hill
- Holiday Inn London
- Premier Inn London
- Premier Inn Loughton/Buckhurst Hill Hotel England