We stayed here for three nights while visiting a relative in London. The hotel was clean, well maintained and comfortable.
The kitchen staff were extremely competent and produced excellent breakfasts. Their porridge and poached eggs in particular were better than most 3 star hotel kitchens produce.
The whole staff group were superb. Nothing was too much trouble and they would do anything required of them with a smile and a "can do" attitude.
I would only mark this hotel down on two factors. The first is its location as it is built on land directly at the side of a Toby Inn which made for a lot of noise - deliveries by day and customers at night. On three fairly warm evenings in August we kept our window closed to cut out this noise.
The second thing was the very poor internet service. I found it slow and unwilling or unable to connect to some everyday websites. I did call the "helpline" at 10p a minute but that didn't resolve the issue and I didn't call them again or the phone calls would have cost nearly as much as the 24 hour internet access did. Really annoying and miles below the standard of everything else at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the tracks in Epping Forest or in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, both just minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Loughton/Buckhurst Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Loughton Buckhurst Hill Hotel Buckhurst Hill
- Holiday Inn London
- Premier Inn London
- Premier Inn Loughton/Buckhurst Hill Hotel England