See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2016

a very short walk from the train station, instantly you see the hotel is clean and tidy, the staff couldn't do enough to help. The room was light and clean and very comfy, a great bathroom size and shower. As a single traveller i expect a small room but this was perfect. The sauna was exceptional you would expect this standard at a spa. The restaurant was fantastic, it obviously a popular place to eat any way as the food was to a very high standard. Breakfast was perfect, being a brit who loves his tea I've grown to expect a lack of tea but there was a good enough selection to cobble something together. Full continental and egg and bacon options (which I didn't expect!). I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2016

I was here for business, so I'm probably not your typical traveler to Oberstdorf. The hotel is beautiful and is located right in the middle of the town of Oberstdorf... the shops and restaurants are right outside your window. I was in a Junior Suite. The room was very large, clean and pretty modern. The shower and amenities were very nice. The hotel cleaning staff did an amazing job... my room was spotless every day. I usually don't notice this, but it was exceptional. All of the staff were friendly and helpful, even with my limited German. The breakfast was very nice... great quality but also a large selection. The wifi connection was not great... I got disconnected a lot. That was the only downside for me, but it was a small one. Overall I highly recommend this hotel for a ski or sightseeing weekend in the beautiful town of Oberstdorf.

Room Tip: some rooms have balconies
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2015

Comfortable room with view over mountains. great amenities. We arrived late so didn't have time to use sauna. Located in town centre and close to many restaurants
Friendly and welcoming staff. Fabulous breakfast buffet one of best on our week in Germany

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

We have just used this hotel as a one night stopover on our way down to Italy. We arrived early to a very warm welcome and as arranged hire bikes were ready for us to explore the area for the afternoon. The hotel has a traditional feel but with a very modern twist, very tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean in all areas. Rooms are a great size and well equipped, the rain shower was a real treat. Restaurant is fantastic with a really good breakfast.
I have read on here that parking seems to have been an issue....we did not find any problem here, we knew it was a pedestrian zone and parked in the small pay and display at the bottom of the street, while we checked in. We were then walked the 50 meters by the lovely receptionist to the hotel car park and shown which spaces we could use, she then informed us the street name to input in the sat nav for the parking area....no problem!
Such a lovely hotel, made even better by the staff, we plan to return for a long weekend very soon and would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Personnel in this Hotel is very friendly and helpful. Service in the hotel as well as in the hotel restaurant was perfect. We had dinner with a team of 8 people and got delicious food and execellent service. Breakfast and realated service in the restaurant was also perfect. It happened to be a surprisingly hot day (~32celcius) in the beginning of July and one minus comes because of lacking air conditioning.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple