“Sauna and spa facility for a rainy day”

Oberstdorf Vital-Therme
Melbourne
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Sauna and spa facility for a rainy day”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The therme is a good place to relax and work out knots in muscles after a big day of skiing/skating. There is a sauna and massage available that I didn't use however I did use the thermal hot pool. I had expected it to be hotter but it was only lukewarm. There were rotating jets that are quite powerful and you can use them to spray onto your sore muscles after exercise, this is almost as good as a massage. I only visited once as it was a little pricey for me but I have a friend who visited every second day as she found its therapeutic use very helpful for her recovery.

Visited May 2012
4 Thank snough

Malden, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice for a rainy or snowy day”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The sauna is nice and has plenty to offer. The pools for the children are not very special but for a rainy day it is fine.

Visited February 2012